10 Best Waterproof Work Boots For Men Reviews 2018
Check the Best Waterproof Work Boots Reviews. Grab a pair of them for this winter.
Looking for the best waterproof work boots? Well, while working at a local garage, I searched that too. Unlike regular work boots, waterproof work boots are designed to work more flawlessly on muddy, slushy or hazardous workstation. Today we are going to share the best work boots with you, and help you choose the perfect one for you.
Best Waterproof Work Boots 2018
- Best Waterproof Work Boots 2018
- The Original MuckBoots Adult Muckmaster Hi-cut Boot
- Timberland Pro Men Titan 6" Review
- Caterpillar Men Diagnostic Waterproof Steel-Toe work boot
- Timberland PRO Men Hyperion Waterproof Work
- Dickies Men’s Challenger Waterproof Work Boot
- Ariat Men’s Workhog Pull-on H2O Work Boot
- Georgia Waterproof Low Heel Logger Work Boot
- Caterpillar Men Manifold Tough Waterproof Work Boot
- Maelstrom Men Tac Force 8
- What are the Benefits of Using Waterproof work boots?
- Are Work boots uncomfortable?
- How The Waterproof Work Boot Works?
- Final Verdict
Muckmaster is undoubtedly one of the best waterproof work boots in the market. The Muckmaster from Muck Boot is designed to face the toughest work environments. No matter whether you are walking on a slushy terrain or snow, this work boot can be cleaned withing minutes. Cleaning a boot after walking on muddy terrain is a hectic job. But thanks to Muckmaster that the outer shell is made of rubber overlay, which is pretty easy to clean.
If you are wondering, this work boot is completely waterproof. This heavy duty muckmaster hi-cut boot can be used on all types of weather. The vulcanized rubber upper, heavy traction sole, and crush-resistant toe make this one of the best waterproof workboots on the market. The CR flex-foam bootie is lightweight and very comfortable. What’s more, the air mesh lining is there to keep your feet fresh and comfortable.
- 100% waterproof construction
- Ready for all types of weather
- Easy to clean
- CR flex-foa bootie for comfort
- Good flexibility
- Eva molded midsole with contoured footbed can easily absorb shocks
- Feet keeps fres, thanks to the airmesh lining
- Insulation to work on extra cold or freezing temperatures
- Excellent protection
- Heavy-duty traction sole
- Slightly large
Timberland Pro Titan 6” is one of the best waterproof work boots for men. If you are concerned about your foot's health, getting Timberland Pro is a no brainer. This fantastic work boot is feature enriched and comes at a very decent price tag. Made of leather and rubber sole, you will also get an alloy safety toe. The safety toe is designed in such a way that it’s lightweight and provides a great fit.
Even though Timberland Pro Titan 6” is waterproof, it managed to offer a great comfort to the users. As a proud user of this work boot, I can assure you that the PowerFit comfort system is really something to brag about. The ergonomic design makes it possible to provide better support with out-of-the-box comfort. Read: Timberland Titan 6 Review.
- Lightweight safety toe
- Slip, oil and abrasion resistant
- Leather can tackle slushy surface
- Lightweight design for easy movement
- PowerFit comfort system
- cement construction provides flexibility with reduced break-in-time
- worn out after couple of months
Caterpillarr Inc is a widely popular American corporation. Besides making giant machines, CAT also specializes in making boots for heavy-duty works. Caterpillar Diagnostic work boot is another great product from them. Diagnostic work boot is designed to offer an anatomically fit to the users for better comfort. This work boot has all the necessary qualities to be a best friend of a hard working person.
Caterpillar Diagnostic work boot comes with a leather upper and rubber sole. It is properly insulated to be a waterproof work boot. The leather is available to fend off the water to make it one of the best waterproof leather work boots in the world. The 200g Thinsulate insulation can be very handy if you are working in cold weathers. What’s more, the steel toe is there to add extra protection to your toes. You can grab this work boot at a nice decent price.
- waterproof leather
- Great to be used on cold weather
- Insulated with 200g thinsulate insulation
- nylon mesh lining keeps dry and waterproof
- Steel toe for extra protection
- Removable EVA foam insert with the gel technology
- Uses ERGO comfort system by CAT footwear
- Better stability and flexibility with extra comfort
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- worn out after one year of usage
Safety with performance is something that you can find on the Timberland PRO Men Hyperion waterproof work. Timberland PRO Hyperion is enriched with industrial and performance features to make it great. It uses a premium leather waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry. With Vibram sole, the durability of this boot is pretty high.Timberland Hyperion can keep the water out of the boot and let you feel comfortable. T
The boot is reinforced with leather and rubber on the outer side to make it abrasion resistant. It is primarily designed to work on a slushy workplace, to scale ladders, walk through water, work on the oily surface. The anti-fatigue Technology can come very
- Vibram sole
- Designed to prevent water
- Nubac/leather waterproof membrane used
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology
- Abrasion and water resistant
- Waterproof leather used
- XL Alloy safety toe for added protection to the toe (not steel toe)
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole used
- Slightly heavy
- Durable could be better
If you want a cheap waterproof work boot, then Dickie's Challenger will do the job for you. Despite the low price, Dickies Challenger comes with amazing features. The full-grain leather upper with waterproof membrane makes it a good waterproof work boot. The lightweight technology used by Dickies made it very lightweight. As a result, it is fairly easy to move quickly. The outsole of the boot is oil & slip resistant. On the other hand, the premium PU insole can absorb shock pretty quickly.
Dickies Men Challenger comes with a very stylish design. The downside of this boot is it is not recommended to use in extreme situations. If you are working
- Full grain leather upper with waterproof membrane
- Shock absorbing premium insole
- Moisture wicking fabric used
- Oil and slip resistant TPU soutsole used
- Not recommended for extreme cold weather
- Runs large
Highly lauded for the U-Turn entry system, Ariat workhog pull is a great work boot with waterproof feature. People with wide feet or high arches often has trouble finding work boot for them. Ariat’s patented U-Turn Entry System uses a gore panel in the back of the shaft to provide support and comfort to the users. Thus, people with different feet can use this waterproof work boot. Workhog Waterproof work boot comes with tons off features like the moisture wicking footbed for extra comfort. The Gel-cushioned footbed provides shock absorption ability.
You can use this work boot from almost all types of weather, including wet and snow. It even uses Ariat’s ATS Max platform for excellent torsional stability to reduce the foot fatigue with better body alignment. By featuring a full-grain leather upper with Goodyear welting for excellent quality, it makes it one of the best waterproof work boot with style. If you are wondering whether it is oil & slip resistant, you are in luck. It’s oil, slip and abrasion resistant. What’s more, cleaning this work boot is fairly very easy.
- U-turn Entry system to match allmost all types of feet
- Oil and slip resistant
- Gel cushioned footbed and Eva midsole provides great shock absorption
- Reduces feet fatigue
- Full grain leather upper with goodyear welting
- Excellent quality with great comfort
- Easy to clean
- No composite toe
- Narrow & snug fit
Made of full grain leather, Georgia’s waterproof low heel logger is an excellent work boot. This work boot uses the Georgia Waterproof System to prevent the water from getting into the boot. The heavily-fortified defense can fend off the water very quickly. The boot looks simple but comes with genuine Goodyear welt construction with full-grain leather upper.
- Very stylish design
- Full grain leather used
- Georgia waterproof system used
- Genuine goodyear welt construction used
- great for loggers
- Great sizing
- Good durability
Caterpillar Manifold is a waterproof work boot for men. This work boot comes with a combined cement and stitch construction which provides an excellent durability with high flexibility. As CAT is a renowned manufacturer, their Manifold also proved that their product quality is high. It is designed to help the hard working guys do their job more easily.
The full-grain leather upper is waterproof to help you tread the water more easily. If you are an electrician or working on an electrical hazardous place, you will definitely love this work boot. It is prepared to use on an electrical hazardous workstation. There are lots of other cool features like the round steel toe for extra protection, nylon mesh lining, Steel shank for better safety and more.
- Full grain Leather waterproof
- Flexion anti-fatigue engineering for easy movements
- Slip-resistant outsole
- Steel toe boot
- Thinsulate insulation
- Combined cement and stitch construction for ultra-tough construction
- Durability could be better
The maelstrom Tac Force 8 is a beautifully crafted waterproof work boot with black color. This work boot is widely used by law enforcement, security, outdoor enthusiasts and Rangers. All of these work requires you to have great protection, warmth and comfort while doing your duty. This is why they call it military duty work boot. Made of leather and textile upper, Maelstrom Tac Force 8 provides high durability at a very cheap price. The leather upper is polishable to have a great cool look.
Maelstrom tac force also features 200 grams lightweight insulation to provide warmth on a cold freezing night. The lightweight molded midsole has quite a good shock absorbing ability too. Due to this shock absorbing ability, a law enforcement officer, security or work professionals can easily handle the high impact activities. The cushioning system comes very handy when you are working or standing for a long day. What’s more, the shoe is slip and oil resistant.
- Removable Shock absorbent cushion insert provides great comfort
- Polishable upper
- 200 grams of insulation for warmth on cold weather
- Outsole is slip and oil resistant with good traction
- YKK zipper
- Dri-lex breathable waterproof membrane liner
- midsole has shock absorbing power for high impact activities
- Very stylish design
- Low price
- Durability could be better
What are the Benefits of Using Waterproof work boots?
Work boots are designed to provide flawless work experience to the users. Work boots are sturdy, comes with toe box, and a lot of other features. These features are there to maximize their work experience. Assume, your work requires you to lift heavy objects. In that case, a work boot with steel toe box will be very helpful if anything falls to the toe.
Just like that a lot of people would be benefited from waterproof work boots. People who are working on hazardous place uses waterproof work boots to protect themselves from several types of problems. Assume you are working in a slushy place. Would you feel pleasant if water gets into your work boot? No, you wouldn’t.
Waterproof work boots will allow you to prevent waters from entering the boot. Thus, you won’t feel uncomfortable. This is why investing on a waterproof work boot is a good idea. There are other benefits like if you are working on snow, this type of work boot’s insulation will help you better than typical work boots.
If you are working in any types of water or well-industry, you will be highly benefitted from a waterproof work boot. Even if you are working outdoor, sometimes rain can be very annoying. In such cases, waterproof work boots can be very beneficial to the users
Waterproof work boots even have better durability in snow and rainy season. While a typical work boot might struggle or
What’s more, you can also use this work boot for other activities like hunting on woods, or any other water-related works.
- Will keep your feet clean and dry
- Must to have on hazardous work station
- Can prevent water to get in
- Can be beneficial in snow or rainy season
- Prevents chemicals or oil to get in
- Makes you feel comfortable on slushy work place
- Better durability and longevity
- Better traction on slippery surface
Are Work boots uncomfortable?
No. There was a time when manufacturers had to sacrifice comfort to make work boots waterproof. But the time has changed. Now most modern waterproof work boots are designed in such a way that they offer comfort with waterproof ability.
Since these work boots will prevent water from getting into your boot, you will feel more comfortable while working.
Usually, waterproof work boots are made of rubber, not leather. The primary reason to use rubber is to prevent water. This can hamper the breathability issue. However, most of the modern work boots use breathable components and lining like Gore-Tex to keep feet cool and fresh.
Besides regulating heat, it will also release the moisture. This will eventually make it more comfortable for the user to feel comfortable.
How The Waterproof Work Boot Works?
The basic mechanism is pretty simple. Waterproof work boots are lined and padded with water repelling material to prevent the water. Sometimes these work boots are insulated
Note that; leather waterproof work boots require proper maintaining while the rubber waterproof might be ok with minimal maintenance. In a nutshell, this types of work boot come with material which can prevent the water to get into the boot. It’s simple as like that.
Working on a hectic job without proper work boot can be very dangerous and annoying. To protect your feet and body from damages, it is highly suggested to grab the best waterproof work boot for your types of job. A waterproof work boot will provide better service than a typical work boot on such conditions.
If you are struggling to choose one for you, then you can rely on these work boots. I have researched well enough to list the best waterproof work boots for you. My favorite waterproof work boot is Timberland Titan 6" & MuckBoots Adult Muckmaster. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments section below.